WordPress CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Website provides a completely customizable WordPress theme with the subscription model where the users can pay the monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual subscriptions.
WordPress Training Theme comes with the major functionality which includes,
- Powerfully built-in LMS (Learning Management System) with the top features such as customizable courses, units, lessons, quizzes.
- Manage Courses directly through the panel. User Friendly course management with the LMS Panel.
- Easily Sell the courses online by uploading the Training Videos and the Scripts in the Backend panel.
- WordPress Training themes comes with the Fully customizable admin panel.
What are the Top Features to Look on in the LMS (Learning Management System) Website?
|LMS Admin UI/UX||SCORM Integration|
|Frontend Course Builder||BuddyPress|
|Lesson Types||Udemy Affiliate|
|Quiz Settings||Google Classrooms|
|Certificate Builder||Drip Content|
|Students Management||Course Bundles|
|User Profile||Payment methods|
|Zoom Conference||Statistics and Payouts|
|Live Streams||LMS Pro Addons|
Why should you change to the Online Training Model?
The Current Covid-19 has brought several changes in everyone’s life. The Effort of Re-Skilling and taking the advantage in the Online Learning is comparatively higher than the earlier days. The Internet has brought all the Learnings to the Home’s Laptops and Mobiles at a very affordable costing. In this current world the trainers should be able to take the vital steps to adapt and deliver the value of their training through the Virtual training methods such as Video based Trainings and providing the E-Books as Training materials.
|PROS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING||CONS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING|
|Best Training Method where the Students can Learn from anywhere across the Globe just with the use of Internet.||The Learner should be literate to use the Laptop or Mobile Phones.|
|Less Expensive trining where the Students can learn from the Industry Experts.||The Learners would not get duirect access to the Trainers to ask the queries as the Face to Face Training.|
|Online Training improves the Self Motivated Training.||The learners cannot get the timely advice to their query; The Learner would be mailing their queries to the Trainer to get the advice.|
A Trainer’s Perspective on the Online Training would be as below,
- Online Trainings are mostly personalized, flexible, and accessible to the Learners and the Online Learners always Lookout for the Trainings which is not available in face to face.
- Students can learn from the Pre-Recorded videos.
- Students can learn at their flexible time.
- Focus improves when the students learn a subject online along when the student researchers more on the particular subject the skill and knowledge would improve on the same.
What are the different types of Learnings a Trainer can provide?
- Learning Videos
- Podcasts and many more
The different kinds of Learning Videos which are available,
- eLearning videos
- Animated course content
- Interactive games
- Online activities
Trainers can track the below data points from the LMS Module,
- The Trainer can check out on how many people have completed the training 100% and how many had taken the training and dropped within 50%.
- How many trainers have disengaged the Training and dropped within 10% of the Training Module.
- Granular and Micro level Insights and reports can be generated with the Best Learning Management System.
- Track the Training Results through the Online Quiz at the end of the Training.
Are You Looking to develop a Training Website for your Company?
Connect with us on Email – [email protected]